Saturday, March 5, 2011

Results are in

So we received my Pelvic Ultrasound results as well as my FSH and TSH blood lab results. According to Dr. Samit my FSH are slightly high at 8.9 which is normal given my age. As for the pelvic ultrasound they found a cyst which they don't seem to concerned with. According to the Dr. they should be able to extract 6-8 good quality eggs.

As for the contract we have hired Sherry Levitan who specializes in Third Party Reproductive Law here in Canada. She has had some great feedback so I'm confident we are in good hands.

Next week we will be applying for our Multiple Entry Medical Visa to India. We are actually going down to the office to apply because I don't want to screw this up!

Then it's just a matter of getting our vaccinations, booking our tickets and making the 30+ hour journey to Hyderabad. We have chosen to do the whole cycle in India so we will be there for 12-14 days. I'm a little nervous given the fact that we are going down during the "warmest" time of the year with an average temperature of 36 Celsius. It's not so much the 36 that scares me it the high of 45 Celsius. Our hotel better have a nice pool!

4 comments:

  1. Great news. You will be in India in NO time. Just a word of advice. Easier to travel on a tourist visa. We did all 4 trips and never had one issue. Most all IP's we speak to have done the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn and Dan. Great to hear from you. I am so glad you started this blog. It is a wonderful way to keep in touch. Sounds like you are having a great time and we look forward to your next blog. Hope everything goes well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to. welcome go to site piknu to see more information.

    ReplyDelete