Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 5

Greetings,

No to much to report. I had my second scan and everything looks good and on schedule. They plan to do the egg retrieval on either Wednesday or Thursday. Then I make the long trek home on Friday.

I've been kinda lonely here without my partner in crime, however I've been getting braver and braver everyday by taking long and longer walks by myself. It's not that it's unsafe here and the people are very friendly but us whities stand out like white bird poop on a black shoe or Snookies puff, which generates a lot of attention.

I've come to realize that what I love most about the culture is how relaxed everyone is. The phrase " Patients is a Virtue" must of been coined here. However if they do need to get somewhere they are sure efficient in line-ups and traffic jams!

My next scan is on Monday so I will post then.

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment