Monday, May 16, 2011

The Big Day at last

Hello from Hyderabad,

Kathryn felt I should write today and considering the few shots she's taking at me I thought it was a wise idea. As I write Kathryn's eggs and my guys (aka my sperm) are being combined to form embryos. Kathryn had 10 healthy eggs removed this morning and Dr. Samit figures they will create 7 or 8 good embryos.

Four embryos will be transfered to the surrogate on wednesday, which is very exciting! If everything goes as planned we'll be parents next March, maybe the baby/babies will have the same birthday as Auntie Colette. (Haven't really done the Math I'll let the women figure that out!) Either way Kathryn and I will have to keep busy to keep are minds off it because our minds are already racing! (Keep those eyes crossed!)

Yesterday we got room service to order us pizza hut, we've enjoyed the food here, but after my 2 day poop fest we decided to get something familiar in our stomachs, man we wolfed that sucker down in no time! We enjoyed it so much we went there today on are way back from the clinic. Having no idea where in Hyderbad the pizza hut was we got the driver to make sure he picked us up to bring us back to the hotel. When our driver picked us up and turned the first corner, to our surprise we saw our hotel.
We kinda feel like morons, but it was pretty funny.

Tomorrow we're off to the beachs of Coa!!

P.S. Dr.Samit told Kathryn she's getting OLD! HA!HA!

Dan and kathryn

4 comments:

  1. That's great news!

    Glad to hear that your feeling better, I would think that having the poops in India is a character building experience. :)

    As for keeping your mind off things, I think it may be easier than you think once you get back here and take your boat out on the lake!

    Have fun on the beach, and Dan make sure you sunscreen that bald spot on the back of your head. The last thing Kathryn needs is you with a sunburn....just saying.

    word, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news. A very good post Dan. I am not sure I needed all that information but that is ok. Means everything is working well. Enjoy the beach and the rest of your stay. Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked news! and Dan if Kathryn is getting old than what r u???
    enjoy the beach, take lots of pictures :)
    colette

    ReplyDelete
  4. grandpapa is happy. hope is the word. hoping twins. hugs Leo

    ReplyDelete