Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 5

Hello, sorry for not posting sooner but Dan and I have really grown accustome to relaxing over here. The hotel makes it easy to just be lazy as the service is incredible. However every day we take on a new adventure and check out the sights but it can get overwehlming at times because there are just so many people and it's quite hot here. All in all we are enjoying our time here in Hyderabad. We kind of feel like celebrities because the locals like to take their picture with us. (warning it's going to Dan's head!).

As for the surrogacy I continue to take daily injections to stimulate my eggs and they hope to do the extraction either sunday or monday. I'm not sure if they are not growing as fast as expected or what but I'm confident the Clinic is taking their time and doing everything possible to increase our chances of success. There have been 4 babies born at the clinic since our arrival.

Hope everyone's good back home and can't wait to share more funny stories of our adventures when we return.


Kathryn and Dan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update!

    Dad came to the office the other day to get an update, he didn't really understand the Blog thing, I tried to show him....not sure if he gets it, but but he pretended to. hahahaha!

    So how are you guys doing with the heat?

    We've had pretty good weather since I got back from Vegas (stories for an other day). The sun is shinning today, the grass is getting green, and if you look super close I have leaves starting to grow on my trees!

    Dad was just here he says "hi!"

    looking forward to more updates.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. It is great to hear from you. It gives us an idea of what is happening in your end of the world. This is Friday here in Canada and we are on our way to Edmonton. I'm attending a National Hospital Auxillary Convention with Leonie Poole and the men have decided to tag along... they will be golfing while we are at sessions. Next Tues. I'll be back in Edmonton to drive Laurier to the hospital for his knee surgery... and I hope to be back home by Friday.
    So if you don't hear from me in the next week you will know why.
    Take care and we are thinking of you and praying that all goes well. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete