Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 8

Hello everyone....

So the clinic has scheduled us for Monday to do the egg retrieval, which will be Sunday back home. Christine make sure you fill our weekly spot at church and pray for our success;). Once they retrieve the eggs it will take a couple days to fertilize them. They have five days from the time of retrieval to the time they must implant them into the surrogate. This means we could have the pregnancy results by the first week of June... fingers, arms, legs toes and eyes crossed.

If it isn't successful the first time they will implant the remaining embryos into the surrogate. Then if that doesn't work I will have to come back to do the process all over, up to four time.

As for Dan well he got a little Dan sick...... and I'm sure Christine, Laurier and Colette knows what that means.... the end of the world.(he wanted me to let everyone know he had to poop....alot). He did however survive the plague and is back to being a pain in my a@#. Currently he is reviewing the room charge bill and one things for sure he didn't poop out his cheapnest.

Our tickets are book for Tuesday morning to fly south. We will be renting a hut on the beaches in Goa were I plan to work on my tan because I hear summer is upon us back home.... yay! I love summer in B'ville.

Sonya, does McKenna ask about me more or Dan? Just want to make sure I'm still in the top spot.

Take care and I will update everyone after the egg retrieval.
Kathryn and Dan

2 comments:

  1. there's nothing like being sick when you're away :( poor Dan... it probably sucked just as bad for you Kathryn!! he was probably a big bebe lala.... and as for his cheapness... well I'm afraid you're likely stuck with that for life.
    We're all sending positive happy thoughts your way, hope everything is a success the first time! And yes, spring/summer like weather has finally arrived here, yipee farewell to the longest f&^%$ing winter ever. Well good luck enjoy the south & the tanning, I'm off to Janelle's to barbecue for her bday. ciao colette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I hope for both of you Dan is feeling better (I do understand Kathryn).

    The sun has been shinning and everything is getting GREEN!!!! By the time you guys get back, summer will be here! Spending the weekend getting my yard ready so perhaps I'll host a BBQ when you guys get back.

    As for church....did you want me to go early to the Neighbourhood INN to save some spots? hahahahaha.

    Make sure to put sunscreen on Dan's head!

    Peace, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete